NFTE is proud to announce the lineup of esteemed entrepreneurs who have volunteered their time to participate in the 2013 Dare to Dream Auction. Bid now to spend time networking with leaders of the fashion, culinary, or business industries. The auction runs April 9-30, and it coincides with NFTE’s Silver Anniversary Gala.
Sean Combs, Bobbi Brown, and Steve Case have graciously returned for another year of supporting NFTE while hip-hop’s Russell Simmons, JCrew’s Mickey Drexler, and Don Garber of Major League Soccer are new to the auction this year.
Daymond John also returned from last year but someone already called with an offer we couldn’t refuse. Make us an offer on any of these amazing experiences and we might just take it.
- Bobbi Brown, Founder Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- Steve Case, Startup America chairman & AOL Co-founder
- Maxine Clark, Founder & Chief Executive Bear, Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Kevin Colleran, Venture Capitalist, Early Facebook Employee Just Added
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Founder & CEO of Bad Boy Worldwide
- Mickey Drexler, Chairman & CEO of JCrew
- Mark Ein, Founder & CEO Venturehouse Group
- Debbi Fields, Founder, Mrs. Fields Cookies
- Neil Friedman, Former President Toys"R"Us Just Added
- Don Garber, Commissioner, Major League Soccer
- Seth Goldman, Co-founder, President and TeaEO of Honest Tea
- Daymond John, founder of FUBU, ABC’s Shark Tank panelist, & NFTE Board of Overseers - SOLD
- Fred Kleisner, Former CEO, Wyndham International Just Added
- Herb Kohler, CEO, Kohler Company
- Dr. Christina Lampe-Onnerud, Founder & International Chairman, Boston Power
- Jim McCann, Founder & CEO, 1-800-Flowers
- Stephen McDonnell, Founder & CEO of Applegate Organic & Natural Meats, NFTE Board of Directors
- Danny Meyer, Restaurateur, CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group
- Bob Nardelli, Former CEO of Home Depot & Chrysler
- Dennis Ratner, Founder, CEO, & Stylist Ratner Companies
- Russell Simmons, Co-founder of Def Jam and founder of Phat Farm
- Shazi Visram, Founder & CEO of HappyFamily
Even if you don't bid in the Auction, please consider making a donation to NFTE to help us achieve our goal of bringing the entrepreneurial mindset to another 500,000 young people in the next five years.