The Events & Marketing Assistant will work with our Director of Events and Alumni Services and other staff on the projects below.
- NFTE’s annual fundraising gala in April is one of our most important opportunities to celebrate the power of entrepreneurship education and pay tribute to some of our country’s most outstanding business leaders. The evening also provides an excellent opportunity to garner significant international, national, and regional media for our students, supporters, educational partners, and the field of youth entrepreneurship education. The Events & Marketing Assistant will work on all aspects of gala preparation.
- Annually in conjunction with Global Entrepreneurship Week, NFTE runs a competition called the World Series of Innovation. This challenge is marketed to all US classrooms and select international markets. Duties include research on relevant international partners, materials revision, and marketing outreach to teachers and youth serving organizations around the world.
- NFTE has over 400,000 alumni worldwide, and they are one of our most powerful marketing tools. Our database of alumni needs to be built up across multiple variables. This includes cataloging data, contacting alumni for updates, and writing compelling narrative profiles to tell the story of select alumni.
- NFTE provides ongoing support to our alumni in a variety of ways. Duties include researching updating and distributing updated resources our alumni. We are also in the process of revising a long-term alumni services plan, assessing costs and outreaching to partners and key stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Outstanding writing ability.
- Familiarity with internet research.
- Ability to work some evening hours (specifically April 16-19)
The position is full time (40 hours/week) from February 15 to May 15.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Events & Marketing Assistant” in the subject line.
NFTE is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages women and underrepresented minorities to apply.