Digital Communications Manager
The Digital Communications Manager works side by side with the Director of Communications to mobilize the public and extend NFTE’s core messages by executing the organization’s digital strategy through interactive media channels and oversees the social media program for the organization.
- Serve as primary social media content developer for NFTE.
- Extend traditional PR/Media Relations function through digital and social media.
- Plan and support key NFTE campaigns through digital media.
- Monitor and analyze social media to identify topics resonating for consumers to drive engagement strategy.
- Manage and oversee online communities to:
- Grow the communities (increase social connections) and build relationships with key constituents.
- Maintain, monitor and enhance brand reputation.
- Evolve engagement approach to drive awareness and support other organizational goals (fundraising, advocacy and volunteerism).
- Cultivate brand advocates.
- Consult on social media practice to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Oversee NFTE web properties (nfte.com, innovation.nfte.com, elevatorpitch2013.com, nfteconnect.org, and myj.org) including development, maintenance and editorial planning.
- Continually optimize NFTE websites for natural search engine visibility (e.g. drive awareness through SEO).
- Act as technical lead, content editor and consultant for the blog.
- Analyze and research trends in new media (online/mobile) to identify opportunities for innovating at NFTE.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to create a cohesive online brand experience.
- Engage NFTE offices and partners in digital and social media activation helping to create a collaborative communications approach.
- Develop measurement plans and implement analytic tools for all online communication activities.
Four years of progressively responsible experience in communications, with a primary focus on digital communications. Strong technical skills (PhotoShop, HTML, Drupal, Wordpresse, video editing, etc).
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Communications Mgr” in the subject line.
NFTE is committed to diversity in the workplace. Visit our website, www.nfte.com for more information.