Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
As the Talent Specialist/Human Resource Generalist, you will deliver daily support to staff and provides assistance in the development and management of human resources' programs and guidelines for recruitment, employee relations, benefits and compensation, performance management, training, and organizational development.
The Human Resources Generalists responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to:
- Participate in the full recruitment lifecycle: post, source, screen, recommend candidates to hiring managers, schedule all rounds of interviews. Present, prepare offer packages.
- Manage benefits administration which includes but not limited to open enrollment, claim resolution, audits, and addressing benefits concerns.
- Administer leaves of absences, ensuring paperwork is completed and processed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the new hire process, which includes but not limited to preparing new hire and benefits packet, working with IT and Facilities to set up new hire workstation, conducting orientation, and processing new hire paperwork.
- Manage and maintain the accuracy and confidentiality of all documentation and personnel records for employees, to include benefits, record keeping, etc.
- Manage employee data and change notices.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of Human Resources policies, procedures and programs. to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and corporate objectives.
- Assist with resolving employee relation issues and complaints.
- Conduct employee internal training sessions as necessary.
- Conduct Exit Interviews and terminations.
- Bachelors' Degree, with 2- 3 years of Administrative HR Support Experience
- Knowledge of human resource functions, policies, procedures, and familiarity of employment law
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
- Familiarity with an HRIS systems, preferably ADP
- Superior interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated multitasking, organizational, problem-solving, and team-playing skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, integrity, and diplomacy
- Flexible and friendly approach to applicants, fellow employees, and managers
Visit our website, www.nfte.com for more information.