The Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship’s mission is to provide programs that inspire young people from low-income communities to stay in school, to recognize business opportunities and to plan for successful futures.
This position provides support services to NFTE’s international licensed partners and also works with the Vice President, Business & International Partnerships, to seek and source other licensed partner and earned income opportunities. A main responsibility of the position is to help launch new programs and support existing programs in Arabic-speaking countries. The position is full-time.
- Support current NFTE activities in Saudi Arabia, including providing program support to our local client(s), managing the implementation of all programmatic activities, launch and implement curricular adaptations of new NFTE Arab-language content
- Support the network of international licensed partners through the provision of technical program support and other support services as needed – with particular emphasis on new licensed partners from Arabic-language countries
- Collect program data from NFTE’s network of international licensed partners
- Create monthly newsletters and email blasts
- Create marketing and sales packages of programs and services
- Handle general program inquiries
- Handle earned income opportunities
- Proactively sell NFTE programs and services to educational organizations
- Support coordination of teacher trainings and business camps
- Manage aspects of the Licensed Partner Retreat and any other activities surrounding NFTE’s annual gala event
- Other duties as needed
- Experience in education or non-profit work, interest in business and entrepreneurship
- Ability to speak Arabic a must
- Experience working in the Middle East desired
- Ability to communicate consistently and effectively remotely with manager and clients
- Demonstrated problem solving and project managing experience
- Experience in working with technology and data systems
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
- Solid budgeting skills
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively, detail-oriented and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good and sound judgment; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel overseas as needed
- Highly skilled in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Manager, International Partnerships, Headquarters” in the subject line.
NFTE is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages women and underrepresented minorities to apply.