NFTE’s relationship with teachers begins at NFTE University, a unique program that prepares educators to deliver fun, engaging and relevant entrepreneurship education. NFTE U is a four-day intensive training program that focuses on the core elements of experiential education and provides the tools and methodology for teaching students the principles of entrepreneurship.
Benefits of Becoming a NFTE Teacher
- We provide training and certification through NFTE University, periodic recertification and ongoing professional development opportunities
- We provide access to a wide variety of teaching resources
- You'll be part of a community of NFTE teachers around the world
- Our teachers receive technical assistance and program support including annual site visits
- Our regional program teams help to recruit and coordinate classroom volunteers to serve as guest speakers, business plan advisors and business plan judges
- Teachers receive a 20% discount on all NFTE curriculum
Resources for Students:
- Your students will have access to award-winning curriculum including textbooks and workbooks
- Opportunities to win money by competing in local, regional and national business plan competitions
- Access to NFTE resources for NFTE graduates through the NFTE Alumni Network
Do you want to bring NFTE to your school? Contact the NFTE program in your area. They will guide you through the process, from ordering curriculum to teacher training.
NFTE University is currently offered only through our program offices, at on-mission institutions (where at least 50% of students are eligible for free or reduced-price lunch).
If you are not located in an area that NFTE serves, you might be a good candidate for our new BizBuilders' training program.
This 3-day workshop provides the same hands-on training given to NFTE's teachers through NFTE University. For more information about BizBuilders, contact Victor Salama.