“I have been adopting classes for nearly 10 years, and I can say it is my most cherished philanthropic activity. I adore seeing the students I support ‘get it’ and then absolutely ‘take off’ and grow their ideas into viable, working businesses!”
- Patty Alper, Adopt-a-Class founder and sponsor since 2001
$10,000 sponsors NFTE’s high-impact, experiential learning experience for a class of at least 20 students.
$5,000 co-sponsors a NFTE classroom. You can recruit a co-sponsor or NFTE will match you.
Through your relationship with your adopted NFTE classroom you will receive:
- A photo of your class and a letter from your NFTE teacher at the beginning of the school year.
- Letters from students at milestones throughout the year.
- The winning business plan from the classroom competition.
- Updates if a NFTE student from your class wins competitions at the regional or national levels.
Additional Adopt-a-Class benefits:
- Visit the classroom and meet your NFTE teacher and students.
- Be a judge at the classroom competition.
- VIP invitation to the Regional Final in your area.
- Invitation to the NFTE Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge in New York City each fall.
- Invitations to any other student showcases in your region and other VIP events.
To make a donation to the Scholarship Fund or for more information contact your local program office.
Scholarship Fund commitments can be paid in full or through monthly credit card charges.