Register for the NFTE Alumni Network!
Complete this registration form to receive our alumni e-newsletter and to be informed of other special alumni benefits, including workshops, networking events, scholarships, internships, media opportunities, speaking engagements, and much more!
Are you under 13?
Use this downloadable form to register for the NFTE Alumni Network with your parents’ permission!
Then, please take advantage of these networking tools to connect with other NFTE alumni:
And enjoy access to these SPECIAL RESOURCES to help develop your business; find a job; prepare for, choose and find funding for college; and manage your taxes:
- Alumni Resource Directory (Excel document)
- Starting and Growing Your Business
- Job and Career Resources
- Tax Resources
- Getting Started: Discovering your options and navigating the college process
- Link to a comprehensive list of 19,000 programs across 2,240 Universities across the USA
- Where Should I Apply?: Making your college list
- When Should I Apply?: Assessing your early, regular and rolling application options
- How Do I Apply?: Completing your college applications
- Standardized Testing: Everything you need to know
- Financial Aid Information and Resources
- Scholarship spreadsheet for NFTE Alumni
This NFTE alumni platform is being rebuilt. Soon you'll also be able to log in here to make connections with other alumni and access lots of resources, including:
- Message boards, where you can share ideas and network with other alumni worldwide
- An events calendar, so you can meet and network with local alumni
- Access to discounts through various NFTE partners
- Links to great resources for entrepreneurs online and in your area
- Monthly alumni newsletters full of updates and tips
- And much, much more!