Who is eligible to apply?
This opportunity is available to more advanced alumni entrepreneurs — including current Entrepreneurship 2 students — who have operational (or soon to be operational) businesses, are ready to engage in mentoring relationships with advisors, and are prepared to pursue startup capital. The goal of the program is to build a community of investors and businesses interested in engaging with NFTE entrepreneurs and create an entrepreneurial support network for NFTE alumni at various stages of their businesses. Specific criteria for participation include:
- Is a NFTE alumnus or alumna
- Has founded/currently runs a business
- Is available to meet with a coach weekly, November through February
- Will be between the ages of 18 and 35 as of March 18, 2021
- Will be able to participate in the Forum and Showcase event in March 2021