An evening celebrating entrepreneurship in Los Angeles!
When: November 14, 2013 at 7pm - 10pm
Where: Cross Campus, 820 Broadway in Santa Monica
- A panel discussion including leaders from LA's entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Cocktails, food, and networking with LA professionals
- Silent Auction Fundraiser (auction items to include lunch/dinner opportunities with the panelists)
- Allison Beal – Co-Founder of Style Saint
- Sean Kane – Co-Founder and General Manager of The Honest Company
- Deanna Kangas – President of Strategic Growth Consulting Services; Former CEO of Stila Cosmetics; Founder of Gloss.com
- Mark Manguera – Co-Founder and CEO of Kogi BBQ; Founder and Managing Partner of Snow Monkey
- Chris Swain – CEO of Cred.fm, faculty at the University of Southern California
- Moderator: Rishi Roongta, Vice President of Pritzker Group Venture Capital
$85: Individual Ticket
- Admission to Made in LA
- Open bar
Proceeds from the event will go towards helping us bring more entrepreneurship classrooms to schools in under-served communities.
Gold Sponsor: CampusExplorer.com
Silver Sponsor: Ares Management and Gerson Lehrman Group
Bronze Sponsor: Ernst & Young, TaskUs, Study Smart Tours, Find It Parts, Grandpoint Bank
Venue Sponsor: Cross Campus
Questions? Contact Betsy Blanchard at email@example.com or (310) 279-0024.