Curriculum That Ignites!
Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) presents
Start It Up!—skill-building curriculum and services driven by a work-based learning model. Tailor the 35-hour course for focused entrepreneurship exploration or embed it across disciplines. Learners beyond high school discover best practices via 14 engaging modules that guide them step-by-step—from business idea to business launch!
EMPOWERED TO OWN THEIR FUTURE
Start It Up! students…
- Explore the entrepreneurial mindset
- and core entrepreneurial traits.
- Enjoy hands-on assignments,
- interactive quizzes, embedded articles and videos, and templates for business deliverables.
- Think creatively about leveraging skills and talents to create a new business or level up a side hustle
- Refine business ideas and initial planning to viable concepts with executable next steps
- Gain the knowledge and tools to act entrepreneurially in business and in a global career market that values innovation and problem solving
Research Shows the Entrepreneurial Mindset …
- Comprises 8 noncognitive skills valued
- by employers
- Boosts educational attainment and
- Is crucial for creating new businesses
- Correlates with career readiness and is
- an indicator of postsecondary success
- Enables people to identify and make
- the most of opportunities
- Helps people overcome setbacks and
- succeed in various settings
Together with our esteemed collaborators, NFTE is bridging the gap between education and the entrepreneurial world, ensuring that young minds are equipped with the skills and opportunities needed to thrive in the 21st-century economy. View our partners list by selecting “postsecondary” on the map.
News & Numbers
News — January 5, 2024
News — August 3, 2022
News — January 18, 2024
Events — February 28, 2024
Events — May 1, 2024
Events — May 10, 2024
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest NFTE news!